Unbiased ERP and CRM Software Selection, Project Management
We’ve done this before. A lot.
Everyone at Success ERP has come from either implementing enterprise systems or selling enterprise systems… sometimes both. Each member has at least ten years of experience in the industry. We’ve been doing this a long time. Every week, somewhere in North America, SE/i team members are analyzing the latest enterprise software offerings and the teams that implement them. In that work we have:
- Studied over 300 (and counting) software packages
- Observed more than 3,500 users–in person–in 5 countries and 2 continents
- Analyzed thousands of hours of user interactions with enterprise software
- Conducted countless demos, needs analyses, and project meetings
Our collective experience will save you time… and money.
You need two things to manage your own software selection: accurate information and enough time to find and analyze it. Our team lives and breathes that information every day. And our expertise can help your team achieve their business goals quicker and easier than going it alone. Choosing SE/i means you benefit directly from our:
- Finely tuned methodology: We have an arsenal of proven tools at our disposal and know how and where to apply each one, taking the guesswork out of how to find the right solution to meet your business goals.
- Comprehensive body of knowledge: We’ve taken the results of our research and field work and distilled it down into actionable guidelines, best practices and proven methodologies. We’ve already seen countless quotes and demos from vendors.
- Practical approach: Our approach is 100% practical, useful and actionable. Whether you use our advisory services or invite us to manage your project, the guidance you will receive can be put into action immediately so that you can see the results.
Our people excel at protecting your interests.
Having come from the other side of the negotiating table has its advantages:
- We know how enterprise software sales work – because we have done them ourselves.
- We know what typical project risks are – because we have faced them ourselves.
- We know where to dot our i’s and cross our t’s in a contract to make sure the risks are minimized and quality is enforced.
- We know how and where to negotiate to reduce the up front costs of your project while maintaining a win-win scenario for both you and the vendor.
We can help your organiztion meet its goals: Contact us